- over 16,000 peer-reviewed journals from more than 4,000 publishers
- over 1200 Open Access journals
- 520 conference proceedings
- 650 trade publications
- 315 book series
- 36 million records
- Results from 431 million scientific web pages
- 23 million patent records from 5 patent offices
- "Articles-in-Press" from over 3,000 journals
- You can find out who is citing you, and how many citations an article or an author has received. You can also analyse citations for a particular journal issue, volume or year.
- You can use the refine results overview to quickly see the main journals, disciplines and authors that publish in your area of interest.
- You can check out the work and citations of other authors.
- You can click on the cited by and reference links to track research trends and make connections.
In order to take advantage of personalized features in Scopus, register on Scopus by clicking on the “Register” link on the top right hand corner of any page. These user names can be used to access your personalized features (Search Alerts, Document Citation Alerts and Saved Searches) from the campus network or via remote access login.