JCU Library is pleased to announce the availability of the new X Search.
X Search enables you to search many databases simultaneously using the same easy to use interface.
X Search also helps you identify the databases that cover your subject area and search many of them simultaneously.
- No limit to the number of databases that can be searched
- No logging in required
- Simpler, cleaner, more intuitive interface
- Better integration with new Find It
- Ability to create subject specific gadgets to embed in other resources (LearnJCU, web subject guides, iGoogle, etc)
- Clustering/subject analysis
- Filtering by date, journal, database, author
- Sorting by date, title, author source
- Marking records and emailing/exporting/saving them
When there is no Find It button next to a record it means the full article IS directly available by clicking on the title of the article.
Find It only appears when X Search is unsure whether the full text is available.
Comments and suggestions are welcome either through Infohelp or Talkback.