Introductory workshops for staff and postgraduate students will be offered in February 2009. EndNote will be covered in one 3-hour “hands on” session, including:
* Introduction to EndNote
* Cite while you write: how EndNote interacts with Word
* Using Filter files
* Using Connection files
These training sessions will be for EndNote version X2.
Please note that these workshops are at an introductory level - you should be familiar with Microsoft Word, but you need no previous experience with EndNote.
If you wish to attend you need to make a booking, and also be sure to have your JCU login & password to allow computer lab access.
Townsville Session Times:
- Tuesday 10th February, 9.00am-12 noon in DA002-107 (HX107)
- Wednesday 11th February, 9.00am-12 noon in DA002-107 (HX107)
- Thursday 12th February, 9.00am-12 noon in DA002-107 (HX107)
Andrew.Stacey@jcu.edu.au (ph 4781-4742)
Nicole.Johnston@jcu.edu.au (ph 4781-4941)
Claire.Swift@jcu.edu.au (ph 4781-6523)
Cairns Session Times
- Tuesday10 February - 9am to 12noon
- Wednesday 11 February - 9am to 12noon
- Thursday 12 February - 9am to 12 noon
To book for Cairns sessions contact:
Kathy Fowler on 4042 1034 (Katharine.Fowler@jcu.edu.au)
Cairns Infohelp 4042 1029 (email@example.com)