- Library Orientation Tours
- Top Ten Assignment Research Tips
- Getting connected @ JCU: Hands on skills for JCU online
- Finding more on the web
Journal articles are excellent sources of information for assignments and essays. Impress your lecturers by finding journal articles not on your reading list!
This session will guide you through the process of accessing and searching the Library's journal databases, which provide references to journal articles and sometimes the full text. After attending this session you will be able to search databases relevant to your subject area and retrieve journal articles.
- Tuesday 24 February 4.00pm
- Wednesday 25 February 9.00am
- Wednesday 25 February 3.00pm
- Thursday 26 February 10.00am
- Thursday 26 February 2.00pm
You can also check out the Finding Journal Articles online tutorial.