- Scopus will provide citation data for ERA’s first group of science disciplines: Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences (PCE).
- Scopus is a premier multi-disciplinary abstract and citation database covering over 16,000 of the world’s best peer-reviewed journals
Townsville: Thursday, May 21st, from 9.00 to 11.00am in DA2-107 (aka HX107).
Cairns: Friday, May 22nd, from 9.00 to 11.00am in B1.104
Learn how to use Scopus features and functionality effectively, including:
- Coverage and Content
- Personal Profile Set-up
- Search Functionality - Search forms, Search syntax, Refine results, Search History, Search results
- Cited By, Webcites, Patentcites, Related Documents, My List, Sources and Journal Analyzer
- Managing Searches - Saved searches, Saved lists, E-mail alerts
- Bibliometric Tools - Author Identifier including My Authors and Citation Tracker, Affiliation Identifier