JCU Library celebrates research month, with the official launch of ResearchOnline@JCU by Vice-Chancellor and President Professor Sandra Harding.
ResearchOnline@JCU provides access to and preserves output from JCU’s research and scholarly activity.
Benefits of loading research outputs to ResearchOnline@JCU include:
· Wide and rapid dissemination
· Free access and immediate to unrestricted outputs
· Free access to restricted outputs via ‘Request a Copy’
· Citation advantage from free and immediate circulation
· Showcase research of individuals and Schools or Research Centres
· Permanent URLs
· Facilitation of collaboration and communication – e.g. send URLs rather than large files
Come along and hear about the highlights of the updated software which has been customised as the new interface for receiving JCU HERDC and ERA publications and data.
Where: Eddie Koiki Mabo Library, Level 1
When: Wednesday 30th September 2009, 3.30pm - 5.00 pm
For catering purposes, please RSVP by 25th September to: Jackie.Wolstenholme@jcu.edu.au