ITR have advised there may be outages to various services on Friday 29 Jan 2010 between 6 and 8 am, due to scheduled network interruptions. Services affected include:
- Workflow (Database and Front-end Systems)
- CMS system - which may affect various web pages
- StudentOne Services (S1Replica and S1Sandpit)
- Finance System
- VC's Blog
- Records management (Trim)
- Library Services (Hip and Horizon)
- Various file/home shares (websamba.jcu.edu.au)
This list may not be entirely complete and will depend on the interruption type and timing. Unfortunately these interruptions cannot be avoided in this specific circumstance.
ITR apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.