One Search provides a Google-like search experience for almost all JCU resources including full-text journals, the library catalogue and ResearchOnline@JCU. One Search is quick and easy to use and will save you time and effort discovering digital and print resources for your learning and research.
- Easily navigate and narrow search result sets using multiple methods, such as filtering, faceting and sorting by date, format and subject.
- Quickly cut and paste citations in your preferred style.
- Easily export citations to EndNote
- Limit results to "scholarly" publications including peer- reviewed material.
- "Did you mean?" suggestions
- Turn a search into an RSS feed
- Mark records and send them as an email
One Search is a great tool for both new and more experienced researchers. Try it out now and let us know what you think.