1. Green Open Access Journals permit you to self-archive the Accepted Versions of publications in an institutional (or subject) repository such as ResearchOnline@JCU.
- Free Open Access option
- Continue to publish in the journals that you would usually publish in
- Retrospectively load Accepted Versions of your publications
- Access is unrestricted – all that is required is an Internet connection
- Author(s) retain copyright ownership and are free to re-use the content, without requesting permission from the publisher
- These journals only enable access to individual articles from the publisher’s website, with the publisher usually requiring author(s) to transfer copyright ownership.
Research Services Librarian, Jackie Wolstenholme or the Digital Repository Librarian, Jo Ruxton.