When lecturers place readings online for students to access, the loading of these readings is done by the Library staff. JCU staff should go to this Reserve Online link to read more. The readings are normally accessible from links inside your LearnJCU/Blackboard site. However they should also be available from the Readings and Past Exam link on the Library homepage (this was titled Reserve Online until very recently so some people may still call it this out of habit).
If you can not open your readings from LearnJCU or Readings and Past Exams some things you can do are:
- Check you are using Firefox as Internet Explorer often does not open articles inside LearnJCU
- Clear your web browser history or cache
- You may need to update a plug in to view it
- Ask a friend who has already downloaded it to email it to you
- Report it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org which is the Library email account
ALWAYS contact the Library and see if we can help you.