ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine designed to support physicians and nurses in their clinical decision making. Whether you’re studying on the go or answering questions at the point of care, ClinicalKey will help you discover fast clinical answers, deep evidence and specialty-specific clinical content.
To learn how to make the most out of ClinicalKey, sign up for one of the FREE ClinicalKey Overview webinars being held this month!
Each Webinar lasts for 30 minutes and covers basic ClinicalKey tasks including how to integrate clinical images into your presentations and how to maximise the efficiency of your searching process.
Registration is essential! To register for the time that best suits you, simply follow the links below.
- April 5th, Tuesday - 10:30 am
- April 7th Thursday - 11:00 am
- April 13th Wednesday - 11:00 am
- April 15th Friday - 11:00 am
- April 19th Tuesday - 10:00 am
- April 20th Wednesday - 11:00 am
- April 27th Wednesday - 11:00 am
- April 29th Friday - 10:00 am
Please note: some of the features covered in these Webinars, such as personal accounts and alerts, will not be available through the JCU institutional subscription.