Brush up your research skills and referencing ability at a JCU library workshop.
Register: No need to register. Just turn up
Our workshops cover:
- EndNote Learn how to use EndNote, an application to manage references and use referencing in your essays. Recommended for Post Graduate students
- Finding Journal Articles How to search the Library’s online databases and retrieve scholarly full-text journal articles
- Go Wireless Learn how to connect your device to the University network. Configure your device to access the wireless network, and set up wireless printing for your laptop.
- Referencing Learn about referencing your sources of information in your assignments
- Top Ten Assignment Tips Learn how to successfully find information for your assignments. Unpack your topic, Find your subject readings, Search for print and online resources using One Search and Reference your work to avoid plagiarism.
If you miss any or can't make it to campus we also have online training videos and information in our Libguides. Some recommendations are: