From Tuesday the 13th, the adventure will make some of our doors inaccessible, and others will only be able to be reached via certain routes, so if you need to access the building, this is what you need to know:
- The Southern Entrance will be shut (that's the side closest to the free car park behind the library).
- Access to the Cafe Entrance (the door closest to Juliette's) will be via a path leading from the library car park between the building and the bike shed.
- You will not be able to get to the Cafe Entrance from the bridge from Education Central (AKA Building 134, AKA "the building with Miss Sushi in it"), but you will be able to get to the Northern Entrance if you keep walking.
- The Northern Entrance will be accessible, but you will need to walk around the fencing to get to it.
- You will need to use the path to the Northern Entrance to access the After Hours Info Commons door when the library is closed, as access to the eastern side of the building will be cut off.
- The student kitchenette outside the 24 Hour Info Commons will be closed during this time, so you will need to bring food that does not require a microwave or hot water.
- You will not be able to easily access the Info Commons from the library car park after 5.00pm on weeknights or on the weekends. The best place to park during this time will be the ATSIP building (Bld 145) car park and the car park in front of Molecular Sciences (Bld 21).
We will let you know when the next stage of the adventure will take place.