Students and staff of JCU have trial access until 30 June 2009 to a selection of books journals and databases in OvidSP on midwifery and medicine.
Maternity and Infant Care: Database of over 120,000 references with abstracts to articles from journals, books, and grey literature relating to pregnancy, labour, birth, postnatal care, and neonatal care and the first year of an infant’s life.
MIDIRS Midwifery Digest in Journals@Ovid
* Jones & Bartlett 100 Questions & Answers Series
* Avery's Neonatology
* Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation: A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk
* Informed Choice Initiative: For Professionals
* Informed Choice Initiative: For Women
* Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics
* Manual of Obstetrics
A password is not required on campus, while off campus access to the trial is available via Remote Access login to the library trials web page.
If you have any feedback either positive or negative please let us know.