For JCU students and staffAfter 7pm, you will access your library information using your JCU computer account.
For Associate, Community, Corporate and Reciprocal BorrowersAny borrower registered with the JCU Library who is not a JCU student or staff member will sign into 'My Library Information' using their borrower number (the barcode number on your membership card) and a PIN (personal identification number) assigned by Lending Services.
If you have previously provided your email address your PIN will be sent to you. Otherwise contact Lending Services to get your PIN, or learn more about the changes.
What is 'My Library Information'?'My Library Information' provides a number of services that you can access any time, anywhere:
- Store a list of items you've found while searching that you want revisit later
- See what you have on loan and when they are due
- Renew items you have on loan
- See if your hold requests are waiting to be picked up
- See if there any notifications attached to your borrower record, like recall notices
- Check your fines
You might also be interested in: