- 24 hour Information Commons (student study & computing lounge)
- new Learning Commons area with café
- new service desk for Library and Learning Advice service
- a greater variety of technology enabled and collaborative study spaces
- 3 new ilecture spaces – University centrally timetabled and bookable teaching spaces
- new consultation rooms
- new southern entry and exit
The ground floor watercooler is out of action, you can access cold water from the coolers located near the toilets on both the first and top floors of the Library.
For more information and to follow along with our progress in transforming our ground floor, please visit our Mabo Library Redevelopment page.