- Create your own personal library of references to articles, books and other materials you have collected during your research.
- Select and insert in text citations from your library into a Word document
- EndNote will create a listing at the end of the document in you chosen referencing style to create your reference list
- Share your library or groups in your library with your co-authors
- 2-3pm will be an introduction to the basics of EndNote
- 3-4pm will be how to share libraries using EndNote web and a few quirks and workarounds to assist with more complex issues
When: Tuesday, 7th February, 2-4 pm
Where: B1.104 in the Library
Please RSVP to me by COB, Monday 6th February.
Schedule for more EndNote workshops is available here.