Library users are advised that this means
- that they will be unable to add further money to their CopyPrint account for printing and photocopying services
- that they will be unable to pay outstanding fines
- that other services involving payment at the counter will not be available, including but not limited to binding, laminating, paying to renew community borrowing cards
- add credit before the scheduled downtime
- print and photocopy before the downtime in case it affects that system as well
- do any any other transactions involving payment before the scheduled outage or if not urgent leave it until later
For further information about IT matters at JCU you can read the Central Computer Bulletin or the ITR Week In Review Bulletin.