If you really are committed to using Internet Explorer (!?) this is how to turn off compatibility view (and see the home page links to Referencing, Libguides, ResearchOnline@JCU and our chat and social media services):
- Make sure you are using at least IE 8.
- Go to the Library home page
- Click on Tools and ensure 'Compatibility View' is not ticked
- Click on 'Compatibility View Settings' make sure jcu.edu.au is not in the list of Websites you've added to Compatibility View
- Uncheck Display all websites in Compatibility View
- Uncheck Display intranet sites in Compatibility View (if you are using VPN or are on campus)