A CopyPrint upgrade is being rolled out across JCU. The Townsville and Cairns libraries now have new MFDs (multi-function devices) for printing, copying and scanning.
Some things remain the same
- You can add credit to your account online via Students Online or in person in the Cairns and Townsville libraries.
- You can still access your printing by swiping your student card
- The new printers look similar to the last printers (but don't be fooled it's improved)
- Forget your card, you can log on at the printers and release your job
- Scanning is available to email or USB at $0.04 a page
- All printers can do colour and, black and white
- Swipe card is on the left hand side
- There are new instructions for printing from laptops, so make sure you update your personal device.