A title of interest is:
Introducing intercultural communication: Global cultures in context by Shuan Liu, Zala Volcic, Cindy Galios. 2nd edition. (2015).
Call number: 302.2 LIU 2015
This title would be of interest to health students doing communication with diverse cultural groups and business students.
An extract from the publishers website states:
Introducing Intercultural Communication uses examples and case studies from around the world to situate communication theory in a truly global perspective. Covering the essentials from international conflict to migration and social networking, this book shows students how to master the skills and concepts at work in how we communicate and understand each other across cultural boundaries.
In this book:
- Theory boxes show you how to use key ideas in work contexts.
- Case studies from European, Chinese, Australian and American contexts give you a truly global perspective.
- A full chapter gives practical tips on how to become an effective intercultural communicator.
- Annotated lists of further reading and free access to online SAGE journal articles assist you in your research.
- A companion website provides you with exercise questions, as well as extended reading lists