|Image: Emma wins at photocopier (Lurie, 2006).|
We wanted you to know of the smorgasbord of options you have in relation to gathering your notes for exams and final assessments, and for keeping your account topped up.
First, if you swipe your student card to release your printing and get a 'log-in failed' message, you will probably need to top up your account.
- Check your account balance at the machines in the Townsville or Cairns libraries, or on Students Online.
- Add credit to your account using the same systems. The machines take coins and notes. The online method requires money from your bank account.
So you have credit on your card. You can now:
- Release your printing from any multi-function device on campus.
- Scan and print, or email the scanned documents to yourself.
- Scanning itself is free, but you will need a small amount of credit on your account to enable scanning
- CopyPrint costs are listed online.
- Detailed instructions are available online.