52 Book Challenge - Week 28

"Do you know the way to San Jose? I'm only 24 hours from Tulsa, but I left my heart in San Francisco, and now I'm stuck catching a bus with some kids in America. I'm a bit out of place here - I'm a Galway girl (don't believe anyone who tells you I belong to Glasgow), but I expect, by the time I get to Pheonix, I'll feel like it's a long, long way to Tipperary. I'd like to make a call, but that darn Wicheta lineman is still on the line, and I don't want to use the payphone in MacArthur Park. It looks oddly melted..."

Hopefully, we've managed to get at least one song stuck in your head and prompted you to ask: "Why are they using song titles to talk about a Reading Challenge?"

Well, these aren't just any song titles - they're titles with place names in them. And it just so happens that this week's challenge is:

28. A book with a place in the title.

So go find yourself a book to read.


Have you missed out on hearing about the 52 Book Challenge? Catch up here.

Comments